We value and welcome individuals, churches and community groups with time and talents to share into our communities. Your gift of service will enhance the life of our residents.
Volunteers may serve in various capacities on each of our campuses. Typical volunteer opportunities for individuals, churches and community groups are to provide entertainment, host luncheons, seasonal parties, and games/cards day. They also may provide educational seminars and opportunities to explore individual interests. Individuals are often needed to assist residents in writing notes and letters, reading aloud, or sharing in conversation. Some of our communities’ residents are learning to use computers and computer technology is starting to be used with some of our residents in their therapy sessions which then translate to a desire to use the technology more for entertainment. So there are opportunities here for all ages and all ability levels!
Please contact the individual community, either by clicking the link below or calling, to learn more about the opportunities available.
- Volunteer at Cedar Creek
- Volunteer at Good Shepherd
- Volunteer at Helmwood
- Volunteer at Presbyterian Homes of Louisville
Ways you can partner with Presbyterian Homes and Services of Kentucky
- Pray for this ministry and the people we serve.
- Consider employment with Presbyterian Homes.
- Advocate for legislation that supports the elderly.
- Host a Presbyterian Homes and Services of Kentucky speaker at your Church or organization.
- Make a financial gift (Donate) or put the Presbyterian Homes ministry in your will.
- Refer a friend or loved one to the Community nearest you.
- Connect your church congregation to the nearest Community.
- Share with us ideas, needs, opinions that will help improve care and service.
For more information, or to share your thought with us, please contact us.