About Cedar Creek
Cedar Creek Assisted Living offers tranquil surroundings but isn’t far from churches, grocery stores, pharmacies, hair salons and much more. We offer a gracious lifestyle of comfort and convenience in a spacious, Victorian-style home nestled in the wooded hills of Pikeville, Kentucky. While Cedar Creek’s surroundings suggest a secluded location, we are located in a lovely residential neighborhood.
An enclosed courtyard provides a secure area for strolls among the gardens. An on-site library provides an ample selection of books to borrow. There is also a computer with internet access to encourage residents to maintain correspondence with loved ones or participate in favorite internet- based activities. Rocking chairs on a covered veranda are inviting. It is a great place to gather for lively conversations, quiet moments with family or to sit with a good book.
Our services and amenities allow residents of Cedar Creek to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from living in a safe and caring community.
Visit us soon or call and schedule a tour. We know you’ll feel the same peacefulness and gracious hospitality that our residents experience every day.
Included Amenities and Services
- Apartment kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave
- Apartment is equipped with a personal front door lock
- Lifeline, a personal emergency call system, is in each apartment
- Weekly housekeeping
- Flat linens (sheets and towels)
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living based on the individual’s need
- Laundry facility on site
- Planned group activities both on and off campus
- Private dining and social areas for personal gatherings and entertaining
- Pastoral care and weekly worship opportunities
Other Amenities and Services available for a fee
- Overnight guest accommodations to enable residents to entertain family and friends
- Personal laundry service