About Westminster Health & Rehab Center
Westminster Health & Rehab has been on the campus of Presbyterian Homes of Louisville since 1975.
Our nurses and our aides exhibit competence and confidence in current medical practices. They also work creatively in partnership with medical doctors, therapists, service providers and family members to offer the care that meets the patient/resident’s complete needs. We are committed to a resident-centered care approach, in which we tailor our services to the needs of the individual patient/resident.
- 24 hour skilled Nursing care
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Physical, Speech & Occupational Therapy Services
- Therapy available on an outpatient basis
- Chaplains on staff, religious services conducted in the chapels on the campus
- Meaningful activities both on and off campus
- Certified Medicare and Medicaid Beds
Our short term rehabilitation unit serves as an interim step between the hospital and home, providing assistance to individuals needing post-acute care. How a patient manages a chronic disease has changed and we are here to provide the rehabilitation, education and therapy that previously was received in the hospital before returning home. Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy are available on-site, for both our patients and on an out-patient basis. We are proud to be a certified provider of VitalStim® therapy for those who have suffered a stroke.
We also provide long-term care and are certified for Medicare and Medicaid.
All patients and residents have available to them:
- Three meals per day, prepared to each person’s dietary needs, served with assistance as needed.
- Cable television service
- Staff call system
- Private telephone line
- Full calendar of optional social and recreational activities
- Pastoral care and worship services in the on-site chapel
- Social services assistance
- Personal laundry service
- Paid utilities
- Access to our wooded grounds and gardens
Other services are provided upon request or as ordered by the patient/resident’s physician for an additional charge:
- Oxygen therapy services
- Medical and incontinency supplies
- Pharmacy services
- Nutritional tube feeding supplies
- X-ray and Laboratory services
- Dental, Optometry, Podiatry and Audiology services
- Podiatry services
- Personal transportation services
- On-site Hair salon
- Personal and sundry items
- Guest meals